AIRfeet insoles are warranted for either 6 months or 12 months (depending on the style) against manufacturing defects. Misuse and lack of care or abuse of the product will void all warranties. This includes but is not limited to for example: incorrect cleaning or use of harsh chemicals. Incorrect use of the insole, such as but not limited to being worn on poorly fitted footwear, footwear containing sharp or pointed features. The warranty covers seam and material failures while under normal conditions as those described above. In the case that the insoles have been deemed covered under warranty, they will be replaced but not refunded.
- Do NOT return any product.
- Email us a picture of the FLAT insole “cut” in half (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Do NOT cut the good insole as this becomes a reversible spare for future use if needed.
- Include in your email your original purchase receipt
2346 S. Lynhurst Dr, Suite 701
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Use a simple cost effective method to return any product.
RETURNS, REFUNDS – POLICY & PROCEDURE
*Please note: the original shipping cost is not refunded upon return of the product*
- Please locate as much of the information below before communicating with us.
- Credit card number used
- Credit card expiration date
- Zip Code associated with credit card billing address
- Date of Purchase
- Total Dollar amount on receipt, including any taxes.
- location/website purchase was made.
- Style & Size
- Reason for returning the insoles.
Refunds are aimed at 7 to 14 days upon receipt of returned goods.