CLOSEOUT - AIRfeet® CLASSIC Gel - Black
PLEASE read ALL Product Details below BEFORE Purchasing.
Save 25+% off each pair after the 1st pair.
Discount codes will NOT work for this item.
If your size is out of stock then look at ALL CLOSEOUT items
NOT recommended for High Impact Sports.
Let's help you understand your purchase, PLEASE watch this video:
AIRfeet® CLASSIC Insoles provide massaging Life Changing results with a Super Thin 2mm design made to fit all footwear. No need to remove existing footbed or insert - just place right on top.
It’s the Best Weird you’ll ever feel!
Our customer feedback has shown excellent comfort & relief for
- Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet, Foot & Ankle Pain, Lower Back & Hip Pain
Gel Filled (NOT AIR FILLED)
- Massaging Therapeutic Muscle and Circulatory Stimulation
- FSA/HSA Eligible
- Reversible (bottom color may vary based on inventory)
- Compliments Orthotics
- Removable, Interchangeable & Reversible
- Standing, Walking, Leisure Activities, Designed for all working careers
- Super Thin - (2mm)
- Dynamic and Patented Technology
- Soft Fabric wicks away moisture naturally
- Machine Washable
- The risk of Gel Filled Insoles leaking does exist. Warranty does NOT cover damage to shoes if insoles are punctured by small debris in footwear.
- 30 day warranty (but connect back if there are issues) , however we will honor a 50% off code toward any other insole if something happens. If Insole rupturing occurs, washing of shoes maybe required - Damage to Shoes is NOT covered under warranty.
NOTES: Packaging & Branded Logo on Insoles may vary based on Inventory.
Additionally, due to high demand and Inventory, at times our Insoles may have a variety of other logos on the product. It is still an AIRfeet Insole and covered with all AIRfeet warranties etc.
Medical Disclaimer. AIRfeet makes no medical claims and results are based on customer feedback. This product is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through print or digital or our website is for general information purposes only. If a medical emergency exists then please call 911